Fremont Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Fremont Center's OB/Gyn Department provides comprehensive OB/Gyn services to women in Alameda County.
The OB/Gyn Department is convenient to the Center's other primary care departments, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. It is a short drive to Washington Hospital Birthing Center, where we currently deliver our patients.
Our staff speaks several languages to serve the area's culturally and ethnically diverse patient population. The department has three full-time certified nurse midwives (CNMs) who provide alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams. They work together with the OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care.
3200 Kearney Street
Bldg. 1, 2nd Floor
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 498-2182
Fremont Center Google Map
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointment phone: (510) 498-2182
You may also request an appointment via My Health Online
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call (510) 498-2182 at least 48 hours in advance.
ServicesThe Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Fremont Center offers a fully-staffed, dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Infertility treatments for women under age 40
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation (NovaSure®)
- Non-incisional female sterilization for permanent contraception (Essure®)
- Urogynocological services
- On-site imaging services, including MRI, CT and ultrasound
- Birthing classes (at the Fremont Center)
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Pregnancy Information
- Newborn Information
- PAMF Pregnancy Classes
- Washington Hospital Birthing Center
- Fertility Clinic Information
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf) Download Adobe Acrobat
- Congratulations On Your Pregnancy!
- Prenatal Genetic Testing
- 10-to 12-Week Office Visit
- 14-to 16-Week Office Visit
- 22-to 24-Week Office Visit
- 34-Week Office Visit
- Morning Sickness
- Calcium and Vitamin D
- Preventing and Treating Iron Deficiency
- Fish and Shellfish Consumption During Pregnancy
- Toxoplasmosis and Your Unborn Child