Obstetrics & Gynecology Redwood City Center
The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/Gyn) Department at the Redwood City Center provides a full range of obstetrical care, including high-risk obstetrics; routine gynecologic care; and medical and surgical treatment of gynecologic problems, such as infertility and cancer.
The department staff includes nurse practitioners who provide alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams and works with our OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care to patients.
Redwood City Center
805 Veterans Boulevard
Redwood City, CA 94063
Google Map | Directions between Redwood Shores & Redwood City Centers
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ServicesThe Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Redwood City Center offers a fully-staffed, dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- On-site ultrasound
- High-risk obstetrics
- Menopausal medicine
- Infertility treatments
- Gynecologic oncology (cancer)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urogynecological services
Directions from Oakland
- Take I-880 S towards San Jose.
- Take exit 27 for CA-92 E toward San Mateo Bridge/Jackson St.
- Merge onto CA-92 W.
- Partial toll road
- Take exit 13A to merge onto US-101 S toward San Jose.
- Take exit 409 toward Whipple Ave.
- Merge onto Veterans Blvd.
- Make a U-turn at Main St.
- Destination will be on the right.
- Pregnancy Questionnaire
- Newborn Information
- Toxoplasmosis and Your Unborn Child
- Doctors & Medical Staff
During Your Pregnancy Resources (opens to new window on SutterHealth.org)