Palo Alto Obstetrics & Gynecology Center
The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/Gyn) Department at the Palo Alto Center has been caring for women since 1930. We provide a full range of obstetrical care, including high-risk obstetrics; routine gynecologic care; and medical and surgical treatment of gynecologic problems, such as infertility and cancer.
Our board-certified and board-eligible OB/Gyn doctors deliver babies and perform most gynecological procedures at Stanford University Hospital. The Dr. R. Hewlett Lee Surgecenter of Palo Alto is also frequently used for minor outpatient surgical procedures.
The department staff includes nurse practitioners who provide alternative obstetrical care and annual health maintenance exams and works with our OB/Gyn doctors to provide prenatal care to patients.
Palo Alto Center
795 El Camino Real
Level 1, Lee Building
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Palo Alto Center Google Map
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ServicesThe Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Palo Alto Center offers a fully-staffed, dedicated health care team and a wide-range of services including:
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- On-site ultrasound
- High-risk obstetrics
- Menopausal medicine
- Infertility treatments
- Gynecologic oncology (cancer)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urogynecological services
Directions From San Francisco
- Take US-101 S towards Interstate 80 E/Oakland/San Jose
- Take the Embarcadero Rd/Oregon Expwy exit
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Embarcadero Rd W and merge onto Embarcadero Rd
- Keep left to stay on Embarcadero Rd
- Turn right onto El Camino Real
- Destination will be on the right
- Pregnancy Questionnaire
- Newborn Information
- Toxoplasmosis and Your Unborn Child
- Doctors & Medical Staff
During Your Pregnancy Resources (opens to new window on SutterHealth.org)