Obstetrics & Gynecology Services
PAMF's Obstetrics and Gynecology Department provides a full range of obstetric and gynecologic care for women throughout every stage of their life. Our qualified and dedicated medical team is available to guide and support you through your prenatal care, pregnancy and delivery, including high-risk pregnancies. We provide comprehensive gynecologic services including care for infections, routine pap smears, cancer, infertility, sterilization, ectopic pregnancies, cysts, endometriosis and pelvic masses.
(Note: Not all services are available at all locations. Please check with each office location if you have questions about services provided.)
- General obstetric and gynecologic care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Fertility and reproductive services
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Menopause treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation (NovaSure)
- Urogynocological services
- Non-incisional sterilization for permanent contraception (Essure)
- Shared medical appointments
- On-site imaging services including MRI, CT and ultrasound
Non Medical Services
In addition to offering women state of the art gynecological treatments, we also provide them with some services to make our care as comprehensive and holistic as possible.
Our other services include:
- Education classes about childbirth and breast feeding
- Emotional support to follow through with treatment and adapt to body changes
- Physical rehabilitation programs
- Extensive follow-up care to monitor women's health and prevent future pelvic health problems.