Santa Cruz Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM)
It is our goal to provide you with a positive and safe birth experience. We can address all of your preconception, prenatal, and postpartum needs and will make sure you have the most comprehensive, professional, and compassionate care possible. We do deliveries at both Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center and Dominican Hospital.
2907 Chanticleer Ave., 2nd floor
Santa Cruz 95065
Meet the MidwivesOur certified nurse midwives offer free one-on-one consultations at our office located at 2907 Chanticleer Avenue to discuss your options in birth.
For more information, call 831-477-2375.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of care can I expect from a nurse-midwife?
- If I choose to have a nurse-midwife attend my birth, will I have to have my baby at home?
- What happens if I want pain medications during my labor?
- Is it not safer to have an obstetrician care for me during labor? What if there is an emergency?
- What other services can a nurse-midwife offer?
"My first birthing experience is a wonderful memory due to the relaxed confidence of midwife Timmi Pereira. She has shown genuine care for my family and me. I am excited to have her time and experience as I expect my second son."
"There was no question about my choice to use a midwife to help bring my two children into this world. All the professionals I had the opportunity to share nine months with were consistently supportive and nurturing. Kris' care and demeanor during the birth fulfilled all my expectations for a beautiful delivery."