Watsonville Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/Gyn) Department in Watsonville has been helping women have safe and healthy pregnancies and births for more than half of a century. You and your baby are at the heart of how we practice medicine. We encourage our patients to make informed choices about their pregnancy and birth experience.
We provide a full-range of obstetrical care, including high-risk pregnancies and routine gynecologic care. Our offices are conveniently located near PAMF family medicine and pediatric offices to provide all the complementary care you and your family need. Our staff speaks several languages to serve the area's culturally and ethnically diverse patient population.
Our OB/Gyn doctors deliver babies and perform most gynecological procedures at the Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center and at Dominican Hospital.
- Pre- and post-natal services that include prenatal education and support program for pregnancy, birth and early parenting
- Routine care like annual exams that include a short physical and assessment of the thyroid, breasts, heart, lungs, abdomen and pelvis
- Diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive conditions and diseases
- Care for Your Pregnancy – Physically and Emotionally. You can boost your chances of having a problem-free pregnancy and a healthy baby by following a few simple guidelines.
- Female Organ Prolapse
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Pregnancy Information
- PAMF Pregnancy Classes
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center
- Fertility Clinic Information
Prenatal Handouts (.pdf): Download Adobe Acrobat