Pediatric orthopedic surgeons are specialists who are trained and experienced in evaluating and treating complex bone, joint or muscle problems in growing children, from birth through the teen years.
Our pediatric orthopedic surgeon helps children and their parents understand the child’s condition and all the treatment options. Our goal is to get children back to full play quickly and safely.
Conditions that may be treated by a pediatric orthopedic surgeon include:
- Bone or joint infections or tumors
- Broken bones
- Club foot
- Gait abnormality (limping)
- Limb length differences
- Osteogenesis imperfect (brittle bone disease)
- Perthes disease
- Scoliosis and other back problems
- Trauma to the spine, arms or legs