Adolescents and Academic Problems
Almost all students struggle with school at some point in their academic careers. Whether it's a learning disability, lack of motivation, or too much stress, there are resources available to help your child. This page offers an introduction to some of these resources.
PAMF Content for Parents
PAMF Content for Your Preteen
PAMF Content for Your Teen
- Academic Stress, Good or Bad?
- Making Good Grades and Attitudes Question
- Study Habits
- Study Methods
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD): The CHADD Web site provides information and support to parents of children with ADHD. It includes resources such as family training, links to local chapters, links to online communities and links to the CHADD national resource center.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America: This Web site provides cutting edge information on learning disabilities, practical solutions and a comprehensive network of resources. The site also includes links for parents and teachers and up-to-date news.
- Seeing is Achieving: Improve Your Child's Chances for Success by Dr. Donald J. Getz and Laura G. McGraw
- Totally Wired: What Teens and Tweens are Really Doing Online by Anastasia Goodstein
Have you read one of the books we have reviewed?