Vaccination and Immunization in Preteens and Teens
Vaccines and immunizations are essential, if sometimes controversial, medical expenses. Here you will find information about the many different varieties of immunizations available to your child.
PAMF Content for Parents
- HPV/Cervical Cancer Vaccine
- Important Immunizations for Preteens
- Meningitis and the New Vaccine
- Meningitis Update
- Teens and Vaccinations, Immunizations, & Shots
- HPV Vaccine
PAMF Content for Your Teen
- About Vaccine Safety: This CDC Web site provides information about immunization monitoring and policies, as well as recent studies on vaccine safety.
- Immunizations/Vaccines: This Web site for parents outlines important childhood vaccines and includes children's health topics, quick access and featured vaccinations.
- Vaccines For Children Program: This CDC Web site provides parents with vaccine recommendations and links to other helpful Web sites.
- Vaccine Guide: Risks and Benefits for Children and Adults by Randall Neustaedter
Have you read this book we have reviewed? Rate it! Just click on the link to the book review.