Alison Marie Van Egeren, M.D.
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, IL (9/89 - 5/93).
- William J. Grove Outstanding Graduate Award, 1993.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society member, 1992-93.
- Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Award, 1993.
- Sandoz Outstanding Graduate Award, 1993.
- Illinois State Representative Scholarship winner, 1990-91.
- Harvard College, Cambridge, MA (9/83-6/87). Magna cum laude A.B. in Social Studies, G.P.A. 12.2/14.
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Palo Alto, CA (1/00 to present)
- Bay Family Medical Group, San Mateo, CA (8/98-12/99)
- Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL. Attending physician and teaching faculty member (8/96-8/98).
- Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL. Resident physician, Family Practice, (7/93-6/96).
- Arthur Andersen and Company, Chicago, IL. Staff consultant (6/87-6/89).
- Family Practice, since 1996.
- Semi-fluent in Spanish.