Our Community Partners
Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health, which has generously supported the development of this site and works hard to promote, protect and sustain the physical, emotional and behavioral health of children. LPFCH offers the following service:
- Kidsdata.org provides information on the health and well being of children, ages 0-18, in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties in Northern California.
- Project Safety Net is developing a comprehensive, community-based mental health plan to provide a safety net for youth and teens in Palo Alto.
- The Outlet Program supports and empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning youth ages 13 to 20 living on the Peninsula and in South Bay.
We would also like to acknowledge the support and encouragement we have received from the following groups giving us permission to use their material:
Free Spirit Publishing
Free Spirit Publishing has generously shared content from several of its publications, including:
- Bullies Are a Pain in the Brain by Trevor Romain © 1997. Used with permission from Free Spirit Publishing Inc., Minneapolis, MN; 1-866-703-7322; www.freespirit.com . All rights reserved.
- Too Old for This, Too Young for That! by Harriet S. Mosatche, Ph.D., and Karen Unger, M.A. © 2000. Used with permission from Free Spirit Publishing Inc., Minneapolis, MN; 1-866-703-7322; www.freespirit.com . All rights reserved.
grossology.org has generously shared content and illustrations by Jack Keely from its publications, including:
- Hands On Grossology by Sylvia Branzei, © 1999. Used with permission from her grossness at www.grossology.com . All rights reserved.