Advice on Problem-Solving
Some day-to-day problems that arise can be dealt with easily, while others are more complicated.
What if your best friend isn't talking to you? What if your Mom said that Grandma will be using your bedroom and you have to share a room with your brother? Or, what if you see someone being bullied?
Being able to solve problems is an important skill in life. Below are a few things you can do if you have a problem.
- Write out a list of pros and cons.
- Talk with a friend.
- Get advice from an older adult, teacher, or relative.
- See if you know anybody who has been in a similar situation.
- Write out all your feelings.
- Exercise or relax, and go back to thinking about what to do.
Back to top