Chocolate Cake with Bananas and Whipped cream
- Chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Powdered sugar to add when whipping the cream
- 1 to 2 bananas, cut into "coins"
- Prepare chocolate cake (a mix is fine) and bake in two eight-inch rounds. When cool, cut each layer in half creating four eight-inch rounds.
- Prepare whipped cream -- the stiffer the better -- enough to "frost" the cake and to put between each layer.
- Assemble as follows: cake, whipped cream, bananas. Repeat, ending with cake, then frost the outside of it.