- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon margarine or butter, softened
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Filling (below)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- vanilla glaze (below)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour water and butter into a bread machine pan.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Select Dough/Manual Cycle. Press start.
- Prepare filling: Mix 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.
- Grease 9-by-9-by-2 inch pan.
- Flatten dough with hands or rolling pin into 9-inch square on lightly floured surface.
- Spread with 2 tablespoons margarine and sprinkle with filling.
- Roll dough up tightly and pinch the edge of the dough into roll to seal.
- Cut roll into one-inch slices.
- Place in pan. Cover and let rise in warm place 1 to ¼ hours or until double.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to wire rack.
- Drizzle vanilla glaze over warm rolls. Serve warm. 9 rolls.
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Mix 1 cup powdered sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla and 1 to 2 tablespoons milk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.