Marble Dipped Strawberries
2 baskets washed strawberries (organic - optional)
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup water
2 tbs sugar
- Melt the chocolate on the stove in two separate pans.
- Put ¼ cup water in each.
- Mix and let partially cool.
- While waiting, slice strawberries in half and arrange on platter.
- Mix again and place wrapped chocolate (still separate) in refrigerator for two minutes.
- “Marble” white and semi-sweet together so that there are almost stripes of the two colors. Dip strawberries and enjoy.
Author: Belize Lane, high school student writer