Health Maintenance Guidelines:
Preventive Tests & Screenings
This page links to information concerning the tests and screenings recommended by the Health Maintenance Guidelines. These documents have been written and approved by our physicians to reflect current research and the recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Task Force. This information will be up-dated as advances in our medical knowledge grows and changes.
Standard Screening Tests
- Breast Cancer Screening -- Mammogram (pdf)
- Colon Cancer Screening -- Sigmoidoscopy and Fecal Occult Blood (pdf)
- Osteoporosis Screening -- Bone density screening
- Osteopenia Follow Up -- Bone density screening follow-up
- Cervical Cancer Screening -- Pap Smear (pdf)
- Prostate Cancer Screening -- PSA (pdf)
The following information is about additional screening(s) that might be done by a PAMF physician depending on your or your family's medical history.
- Lung Cancer Screening for Current and Previous Smokers: Lung CT Scans
- Breast Density and Breast Cancer Screening Q & A [links to Sutter Health website]