Privacy Policies of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) has various policies and programs to help us better serve our patients and the community. In this section, you will find summaries of policies that describe the steps PAMF is taking to ensure a safe, comfortable and secure health care environment, as well as a financial assistance program to help low-income and uninsured patients who are unable to pay for medically necessary care.
For pdf documents, please download Acrobat Reader if you don't have it.
Personal Health Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices for PAMF (PDF, in English) & Aviso de prácticas de privacidad para PAMF (PDF, en Español)
- Patient Rights and Health Information Management
- Animals in the Workplace
- Financial Assistance Program (Charity Care)
- Wireless Access at Many Clinics
- Non-Discrimination Policy
Last updated: March 2013