Our Social Workers Are Here to Help You
Connecting You to Resources and Services to Improve Your Quality of Life
Social Worker Services
Our expert, caring social workers can provide you with assistance and support for a variety of issues including:
- Managing the transition to long-term care or skilled nursing facilities
- Referrals to available resources for housing, financial and legal issues, transportation, meal services, home health care and day care centers and drug and alcohol abuse treatment
- Assistance and intervention in domestic violence and dependent adult/elder abuse situations
- Caregiver support (short-term counseling and referrals)
- Advance Health Care Directive assistance
- Identifying and navigating health care services
How can I start seeing a social worker?
Contact your primary care doctor to request a referral for social work services.
Important Note: Our social worker services are available to patients who see a primary care doctor at the following locations: Los Gatos, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and West Valley (San Jose).