Redwood City Center
List of available specialties at Redwood City Center.
*Click on the clinician's name for background information. Primary care doctors also have information about their office hours.
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation's (PAMF) Redwood City Center provides primary care including family medicine, pediatrics and internal medicine. In addition, laboratory services, dermatology and nutrition services are available on-site.
Conveniently located near the downtown area, the Redwood City Center is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive care to patients of all ages.
Redwood City Center
805 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063
Main phone: 650-853-6600
Office Hours: Monday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
OB/GYN, Urology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and General Surgery are open until 7 p.m. on the first and third Mondays of the month.
Saturday: Redwood City Center patients may be seen at PAMF's Redwood Shores Health Center located at 290 Redwood Shores Parkway in Redwood Shores Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for urgent appointments only.
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed daily for lunch from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Mammography is performed at the Redwood Shores Health Center, all other procedures are done here.
Monday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday, 7:15 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call 650-853-6600 to schedule an appointment.
For dermatology, call 650-853-2982 to schedule an appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment, call 650-853-6600. Please give us as much notice as possible when canceling an appointment, at least 24 hours in advance, so that we may accommodate other patients.
Table of Contents
We are committed to offering you an appointment with your personal physician on the day of your choice whenever possible. You may also choose to schedule an appointment for a later date if it is more convenient for you. There are several ways you can help us meet your appointment needs:
- New patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to their first scheduled appointment in order to allow time for our staff to obtain necessary personal and insurance information.
- Please bring your health insurance card with you for every visit.
- It is important to inform the registration staff of changes in name, address, phone number or insurance.
- Call early in the day: If you would like a same-day appointment we will be better able to meet your needs.
- Request an appointment for early in the day: Our greatest demand for urgent appointments tends to come later in the day. If you can schedule non-urgent appointments for the morning or early afternoon, it will be easier for us to accommodate you.
- Bring current medications to each visit. Please bring any medication that you are currently taking so that the doctor can have a complete understanding of your medical needs.
- Schedule non-urgent appointments on a day other than Monday: Mondays are generally our busiest day.
- Schedule your visits with your primary care physician (PCP): Whenever possible please schedule your visits with your primary care physician. Receiving your care from a doctor who knows you and your health care concerns will provide you with the best health care possible.
- Please bring all of your prescription medications to each appointment, or bring a list of their names, doses and how often you take them. Please include over-the-counter and alternative or complementary medicines, herbs and supplements.
A doctor is always on call, but please reserve your calls for emergencies. Clinic operators can reach the on-call doctor 24 hours a day. Unless the problem is life threatening, please call us before going to an emergency room or another health care facility.
Life-Threatening Emergencies: 911
We encourage you to visit our award-winning Web site. It has a large array of information about PAMF, our staff, health education classes, our recommendations for a variety of medical concerns and preventive care, and articles we've written on many health topics. It has links to other Web sites that we review for quality and accuracy. We continuously supplement and review information on this Web site to keep it up to date. Visit our health education section...
Special Information for Our Patients with HMO or PPO Insurance
Since you have chosen PAMF as your primary medical group (thank you!), you are required by your medical insurance to obtain all needed care through us. If we are unable to provide care that you need at PAMF, your physician here can request authorization for care from outside providers. Such care must be authorized in advance and in writing by our PAMF Utilization Management department. Your physician will submit this request, and then you will receive an answer on your approval status.
Communicate with Us Electronically through PAMF's My Health Online
We invite you to sign up for My Health Online, our secure and private electronic tool, so that you may view key components of your medical record and communicate with us through e-mail. Some services are free for all our patients; other services require a modest annual fee. Visit our Web site at My Health Online to sign up for this service or discuss with your provider.
Thank you for choosing to obtain your health and medical care through the Redwood Shores Health Center of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation. We look forward to working with you to maintain and improve your health.
Ear, Nose & Throat
OB/GYN Doctors & Medical Staff
Pediatric Neurology Doctors
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists
Sports Medicine Doctors