Redwood Shores Health Center
For Expecting Parents: What to Expect with Your Newborn (Redwood Shores) - Learn about normal newborn appearance and behavior as well as soothing techniques from one of our Redwood City Pediatricians.
List of available specialties at Redwood Shores Health Center.
Click on the specialty name for more information.
Clinicians at Redwood Shores
*Click on the clinician's name for background information. Primary care doctors also have information about their office hours.
Primary Care Physicians
Redwood Shores Health Center
290 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065-1173
Main phone: 650-598-3160
Life-Threatening Emergencies: 911
Book an Appointment Online with your My Health Online Account
Monday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for pre-scheduled and same day office visits.
Monday, 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:45 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 4:15 p.m.
Appointment Phone: 650-853-2955
Cardiac Ultrasound (Echo) Monday through Friday: 1 - 5 p.m.
Please specify the PAMF Redwood Shores Health Center when scheduling your radiology appointment.
RSHC is located at 290 Redwood Shores Parkway in the Marketplace shopping center in Redwood Shores. From the Holly Street exit on Highway 101, follow the signs east to Redwood Shores Parkway. The Center is on the right near Nob Hill.
RSHC is committed to offering you an appointment with your personal doctor on the day of your choice whenever possible. You may also choose to schedule an appointment for a later date if it is more convenient for you. There are several ways you can help us meet your appointment needs:
For New Patients
- New patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to their first scheduled appointment in order to allow time for our staff to obtain necessary personal and insurance information.
- Please bring your health insurance card with you for every visit.
- It is important to inform the registration staff of changes in name, address, phone number or insurance.
- Call early in the day: If you would like a same-day appointment we will be better able to meet your needs.
- Bring current medications to each visit. Please bring any medication that you are currently taking so that the doctor can have a complete understanding of your medical needs.
- Schedule non-urgent appointments on a day other than Monday: Mondays are generally our busiest day.
- Schedule your visits with your primary care physician (PCP): Whenever possible please schedule your visits with your primary care physician. Receiving your care from a physician who knows you and your health care concerns will provide you with the best health care possible.
- Arrive on time for your appointment: Please call ahead if you will be late or need to cancel so we can adjust our schedule and better accommodate all of our patients.
Prescription Medication Refills
Please call the pharmacy where your medication was dispensed to request a refill. The pharmacy will call us and we will respond. If you have a specific question about a refill that you cannot address directly to the pharmacy, please call our reception desk at 650-598-3160. If you need to renew your prescription, consider logging on to My Health Online to request your prescription renewal online. Your physician will renew most prescriptions within two to three business days.
Referral to Specialists
For most medical problems you should see your provider first. If the concern requires specialist referral, your primary care provider will make the referral and help to arrange your appointment if necessary. For the following three concerns, you may call the specialty department directly without a referral: Podiatry (foot care); Ob/Gyn (for pregnancy care); and Eye (for vision problems or routine eye examinations).
Communicate with Us Electronically through My Health Online
We invite you to sign up for My Health Online, our secure and private electronic tool, so that you may view key components of your medical record and communicate with us through e-mail. Thank you for choosing to obtain your health and medical care through the Redwood Shores Health Center of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation. We look forward to working with you to maintain and improve your health.