Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- The Impact of Lean Management on Primary Care Efficiency, Affordability, and the Patient Experience.
- Using Electronic Health Records to Understand Pathways of Breast Cancer Screening and Care
- Does the Medicare Preventive Visit Coverage Benefit Seniors With Multiple Chronic Conditions?
- Tailored Activation in Primary Care to Reduce Suicide Behaviors in Middle-aged Men
- Effect of Therapeutic Class on Generic Drug Substitutions
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Balancing digital information-sharing and patient privacy when engaging families in the intensive care unit.
- Evaluation of a culturally-adapted lifestyle intervention to treat elevated cardiometabolic risk of Latino adults in primary care (Vida Sana): a randomized controlled trial.
- Acceptance of Lean redesigns in primary care: A contextual analysis.
- Cross-border reproductive care in North America: a pilot study testing a prospective data collection program for in vitro fertilization clinics in Canada and the United States.
- Dyslipidemia in special ethnic populations.