Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Early diffusion of gene expression profiling in breast cancer patients associated with areas of high income inequality.
- Pharmacist-led medication management program within a patient-centered medical home.
- Virtual small groups for weight management: an innovative delivery mechanism for evidence-based lifestyle interventions among obese men.
- Linking electronic health records to better understand breast cancer patient pathways within and between two health systems.
- A randomized controlled effectiveness trial for PSA screening decision support interventions in two primary care settings.