Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
- Research Aimed at Improving Both Mood and Weight (RAINBOW)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Abdominal and general adiposity and level of asthma control in adults with uncontrolled asthma.
- Public reporting of provider performance at a crossroads in the United States: summary of current barriers and recommendations on how to move forward.
- An exploratory mixed-methods crossover study comparing DVD- vs. Web-based patient decision support in three conditions: The importance of patient perspectives.
- Association of mandated language access programming and quality of care provided by mental health agencies.
- Beyond barriers: fundamental 'disconnects' underlying the treatment of breast cancer patients' sexual health.