Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers: Incidence, Risk Factors and Molecular Characteristics in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
- Understanding the Needs and Experiences of High Utilizers at the Emergency Department of Highland Hospital
- Understanding Non-clinical Determinants of Long-term Hospital Stays Among High Utilizing Patients at ABSMC
- The Impact of Lean Management on Primary Care Efficiency, Affordability, and the Patient Experience
- Using Electronic Health Records to Understand Pathways of Breast Cancer Screening and Care
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Effect of organizational culture on patient access, care continuity, and and experience of primary care.
- Association of short-term complications with procedures through separate incisions during total ankle replacement.
- The Electronic CardioMetabolic Program (eCMP) for patients with cardiometabolic risk: a randomized controlled trial.
- Potentially reversible effect of niacin therapy on edema from retinal vein occlusion.
- Use of gene expression profiling and chemotherapy in early-stage breast cancer: a study of linked electronic medical records, cancer registry data, and genomic data across two health care systems.