Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Spiration Valve System in Air Leaks (VAST)
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers: Incidence, Risk Factors and Molecular Characteristics in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
- Lung Function Improvement After Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction With Pulmonx Endobronchial Valves Used in Treatment of Emphysema (LIBERATE)
- Understanding the Needs and Experiences of High Utilizers at the Emergency Department of Highland Hospital
- Understanding Non-clinical Determinants of Long-term Hospital Stays Among High Utilizing Patients at ABSMC
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Sharing experiences and expertise: the Health Care Systems Research Network workshop on patient engagement in research.
- Implementing shared decision-making: consider all the consequences.
- Association between monetary deposits and weight loss in online commitment contracts.
- What will it take to reduce the app gap?
- Evaluating the healthiness of chain-restaurant menu items using crowdsourcing: a new method.