Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Effect of Therapeutic Class on Generic Drug Substitutions
- Redesigning Chronic Pain Management in Primary Care: Improving Coordination, Outcomes, and Experience
- Using Arrays of Qualitative Data to Advance PCOR
- Initiate and Maintain Physical Activity in Clinics: The IMPACT Diabetes Study
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Dabigatran versus warfarin for atrial fibrillation in real-world clinical practice: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effect of long-term antibiotic use on weight in adolescents with acne.
- Patient-initiated electronic messages and quality of care for patients with diabetes and hypertension in a large fee-for-service medical group: results from a natural experiment.
- Estimating the human resource costs of developing and implementing shared medical appointments in primary care.
- Birth and evolution of chiselling and drilling techniques for removing ear canal exostoses.