Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- A randomized controlled effectiveness trial for PSA screening decision support interventions in two primary care settings.
- Development and iImplementation of ExPLORE Clinical Practice, a web-accessible comparative outcomes tool for California hospitals and physicians.
- Comparative effectiveness of early versus delayed metformin in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- A fully automated diabetes prevention program, Alive-PD: program design and randomized controlled trial protocol.
- Gender differences in weight-related attitudes and behaviors among overweight and obese adults in the United States.