Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Effect of Therapeutic Class on Generic Drug Substitutions
- Redesigning Chronic Pain Management in Primary Care: Improving Coordination, Outcomes, and Experience
- Using Arrays of Qualitative Data to Advance PCOR
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Risk-Benefit Trade-Offs for Whole Genome Sequencing
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Implementation of departmental quality strategies is positively associated with clinical practice: results of a multicenter study in 73 hospitals in 7 European countries.
- Policy-oriented research on improved physician incentives for higher value health care.
- In reference to: Endoscopic transcanal removal of symptomatic external auditory canal exostoses.
- Health behavior change after blood pressure feedback.
- Diabetes prevention and weight loss with a fully automated behavioral intervention by email, web, and mobile phone: a randomized controlled trial among persons with prediabetes.