Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Spiration Valve System in Air Leaks (VAST)
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers: Incidence, Risk Factors and Molecular Characteristics in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
- Lung Function Improvement After Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction With Pulmonx Endobronchial Valves Used in Treatment of Emphysema (LIBERATE)
- Understanding the Needs and Experiences of High Utilizers at the Emergency Department of Highland Hospital
- Understanding Non-clinical Determinants of Long-term Hospital Stays Among High Utilizing Patients at ABSMC
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Estimating generic drug use with electronic health records data from a health care delivery system: implications for quality improvement and research.
- The burden of cancer in Asian Americans: a report of national mortality trends by Asian ethnicity.
- Forces influencing generic drug development in the United States: a narrative review.
- Medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy: a comparison of screw versus locking plate fixation.
- Radial soundwave for sesamoidopathy in athletes: a pilot study.