Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
- Research Aimed at Improving Both Mood and Weight (RAINBOW)
- Strength Training Regimen for Normal Weight Diabetics (STRONG-D) Study
- Clinical Outcomes and Intra-operative Arthroscopic Findings Following Anatomical Lateral Ligament Repair of the Ankle
- Preoperative Bone Loss and Postoperative Complications with Total Ankle Replacements
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Toward personalizing treatment for depression: predicting diagnosis and severity.
- Predictors of statin compliance after switching from branded to generic agents among managed-care beneficiaries.
- Compliance after switching from branded to generic statins.
- Adapting community based participatory research (CBPR) methods to the implementation of an asthma shared decision making intervention in ambulatory practices.
- Shared clinician-patient decision-making about treatment of pediatric asthma: what do we know and how can we use it?