Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
- Research Aimed at Improving Both Mood and Weight (RAINBOW)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Redefining risk and benefit: understanding the decision to undergo contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.
- Patient and provider characteristics associated with colorectal, breast, and cervical cancer screening among Asian Americans.
- Racial/ethnic differences in hypertension prevalence, treatment, and control for outpatients in Northern California 2010-2012.
- Abdominal and general adiposity and level of asthma control in adults with uncontrolled asthma.
- Public reporting of provider performance at a crossroads in the United States: summary of current barriers and recommendations on how to move forward.