Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- A Patient-Centered Strategy for Improving Diabetes Prevention in Urban American Indians.
- HCSRN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Applying the Pragmatic-Explanatory Continuum Indicator Summary model in a primary care-based lifestyle intervention trial.
- Implementation of patient decision support interventions in primary care: the role of relational coordination.
- Current Science on Consumer Use of Mobile Health for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Racial/ethnic differences in gestational diabetes prevalence and contribution of common risk factors.
- Using citizen scientists to gather, analyze, and disseminate information about neighborhood features that affect active living.