Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Spiration Valve System in Air Leaks (VAST)
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers: Incidence, Risk Factors and Molecular Characteristics in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
- Lung Function Improvement After Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction With Pulmonx Endobronchial Valves Used in Treatment of Emphysema (LIBERATE)
- Understanding the Needs and Experiences of High Utilizers at the Emergency Department of Highland Hospital
- Understanding Non-clinical Determinants of Long-term Hospital Stays Among High Utilizing Patients at ABSMC
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Evaluating the healthiness of chain-restaurant menu items using crowdsourcing: a new method.
- Using electronic health record data to measure care quality for individuals with multiple chronic medical conditions.
- Effect of organizational culture on patient access, care continuity, and and experience of primary care.
- Research priorities for endometriosis: recommendations from a global consortium of investigators in endometriosis.
- Promoting patient and family partnerships in ambulatory care improvement: a narrative review and focus group findings.