Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Symptom assessment in early psychosis: The use of well-established rating scales in clinical high-risk and recent-onset populations.
- Implementing a Transitional Care Program to Reduce Hospital Readmissions Among Older Adults.
- Patients report better satisfaction with part-time primary care physicians, despite less continuity of care and access.
- Redefining risk and benefit: understanding the decision to undergo contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.
- Patient and provider characteristics associated with colorectal, breast, and cervical cancer screening among Asian Americans.