Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- HCSRN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Current Science on Consumer Use of Mobile Health for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Racial/ethnic differences in gestational diabetes prevalence and contribution of common risk factors.
- Using citizen scientists to gather, analyze, and disseminate information about neighborhood features that affect active living.
- Implementing a Lean management system in primary care: facilitators and barriers from the front lines.
- Shared medical appointments: a promising innovation to improve patient engagement and ease the primary care provider shortage.