Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- A fully automated diabetes prevention program, Alive-PD: program design and randomized controlled trial protocol.
- Gender differences in weight-related attitudes and behaviors among overweight and obese adults in the United States.
- The effectiveness of two community-based weight loss strategies among obese, low-income US Latinos.
- Medicare annual preventive care visits: use increased among fee-for-service patients, but many do not participate.
- Symptom assessment in early psychosis: The use of well-established rating scales in clinical high-risk and recent-onset populations.