Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Understanding the Needs and Experiences of High Utilizers at the Emergency Department of Highland Hospital
- Understanding Non-clinical Determinants of Long-term Hospital Stays Among High Utilizing Patients at ABSMC
- The Impact of Lean Management on Primary Care Efficiency, Affordability, and the Patient Experience
- Using Electronic Health Records to Understand Pathways of Breast Cancer Screening and Care
- Does the Medicare Preventive Visit Coverage Benefit Seniors With Multiple Chronic Conditions?
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Nonrigid motion correction with 3D image-based navigators for coronary MR angiography.
- 3D image-based navigators for coronary MR angiography.
- Financial incentives and cholesterol levels.
- Electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy spares a drunken crab from the surgeon's knife.
- Mapping the decision-making process for adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer: the role of decisional resolve.