Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Advance Care Planning Practices in Caring for Vulnerable Elders with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- HMORN Mental Health Research Network II (MHRN2)
- Advancing Geriatrics Infrastructure and Network Growth
- Culturally Adapted DPP [Diabetes Prevention Program] Intervention for Mexican Americans in Primary Care: An RCT [randomized controlled trial]
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction for Chinese and South Asian Patients
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Implementing a Lean management system in primary care: facilitators and barriers from the front lines.
- Shared medical appointments: a promising innovation to improve patient engagement and ease the primary care provider shortage.
- Research Aimed at Improving Both Mood and Weight (RAINBOW) in Primary Care: A Type 1 hybrid design randomized controlled trial.
- Impact of education on weight in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes: every little bit helps.
- Nutrition myths and healthy dietary advice in clinical practice.