Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- HOMBRE (Hombres con Opciones para Mejorar el Bienestar y bajar el Riesgo de Enfermedades crónicas)
- Advance Care Planning in Older Adults With Multiple Medical Conditions Undergoing High-Risk Surgery
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Spiration Valve System in Air Leaks (VAST)
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers: Incidence, Risk Factors and Molecular Characteristics in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
- Lung Function Improvement After Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction With Pulmonx Endobronchial Valves Used in Treatment of Emphysema (LIBERATE)
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Effect of oral niacin on central retinal vein occlusion.
- Patient characteristics and healthcare utilization of a chronic pain population within an integrated healthcare system.
- Percutaneous plating of Weber B fibular fractures.
- Features of patient-centered primary care and the use of ambulatory care.
- Validation of clinic weights from electronic health records against standardized weight measurements in weight loss trials.