Medical Research at PAMFRI
This section shares information on current research and the policies and procedures for doing new projects.
Recent PAMFRI Studies
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes (Shoulder Registry)
- Research Aimed at Improving Both Mood and Weight (RAINBOW)
- Strength Training Regimen for Normal Weight Diabetics (STRONG-D) Study
- Clinical Outcomes and Intra-operative Arthroscopic Findings Following Anatomical Lateral Ligament Repair of the Ankle
- Preoperative Bone Loss and Postoperative Complications with Total Ankle Replacements
Recent PAMFRI Publications
- Abdominal and general adiposity and level of asthma control in adults with uncontrolled asthma.
- Beyond barriers: fundamental 'disconnects' underlying the treatment of breast cancer patients' sexual health.
- Reconsidering the age thresholds for type II diabetes screening in the U.S.
- Dietary pattern and asthma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Behavioral therapy and serotonin reuptake inhibitor pharmacotherapy in the treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis of head-to-head randomized controlled trials.