Strategies for Improving the Quality of Preventive Services in Primary Care
Research Institute: Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute
This project examines organizational and financial approaches to improving the delivery of preventive services for patient behavior modification.
2007 Sep 30
2012 Sep 29
- Assessing the impact of behavioral risk factors and known-groups validity of the SF-12 in a US Chinese immigrant population.
- Common measures, better outcomes (COMBO): a field test of brief health behavior measures in primary care.
- Effectiveness of tobacco control among Chinese Americans: a comparative analysis of policy approaches versus community-based programs.
- Multilevel analysis of the chronic care model and 5A services for treating tobacco use in urban primary care clinics.
- Paying for prevention: associations between pay for performance and cessation counseling in primary care practices.
- Practice-level approaches for behavioral counseling and patient health behaviors.
- Purchasing patterns and smoking behaviors after a large tobacco tax increase: a study of Chinese Americans living in New York City.
- The chronic care model and relationships to patient health status and health-related quality of life.
- What's in a setting? Influence of organizational culture on provider adherence to clinical guidelines for treating tobacco use.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)