Santa Clara Center
List of available specialties at this location.
One of our largest and most popular health care facilities, the Santa Clara Center consists of two clinics, conveniently located off El Camino Real, between Kiely and San Tomas Expressway. Patients enjoy the convenience of on-site laboratory and radiology services to support the Family Practice, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine departments.
At the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, physicians work together to provide patients with the most comprehensive care. Our group of primary care physicians at the Santa Clara Center have immediate access to specialist consultations if needed, and can help to expedite emergent or urgent specialist care appointments.
The Santa Clara Center is visible from El Camino Real. Family Medicine and Internal Medicine are in a store-front center facing El Camino Real. The clinic entrance is located at the rear of the building.
Santa Clara Center
2734 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Main phone: 408-241-3801
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
By appointment only.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No appointment is necessary for laboratory or radiology.
Doctors' office hours vary, so please ask a patient service representative (PSR) about a doctor's schedule.
Easy Access for You
When you need help or have a question, our goal is to meet that need and respond to you quickly and kindly. We've made some changes to make it easy to reach your doctor and care team.
Better Phone Access
- We have an easy two-choice menu
- You can talk to the best care team member to meet your needs
- Your care team will answer your call - you won't get lost in voice mail!
- Available weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for patients: 408-241-3801
Access via My Health Online
- Email your doctor (and get an answer!)
- Fastest way to get your test results
- Make appointments
- Check your after-visit summary
- Check and print your immunization history and test results
- And many more features: Visit My Health Online to learn more...