Type 2 Diabetes Shared Medical Appointment
Facilitator: Chhavi Mehta, M.D., PAMF Internal Medicine
During our Type 2 Diabetes Shared Medical Appointment, you will spend 90 minutes with Dr. Mehta and other patients who have similar medical and nutritional issues, in a group discussion and informational format. Ask your physician for a referral to this Shared Medical Appointment.
During the sessions:
- Medical conditions, related to diabetes, will be discussed and questions answered
- Prescriptions may be changed and refilled
- Medications, procedures, and treatment options will be discussed
- Tests and procedures, related to diabetes, may be ordered, and test results reviewed
- Medical information will be entered into each patient's medical chart
Second Wednesday of each month
3 - 4:30 p.m.
Please arrive and check in at 2:30 p.m. (30 minutes prior to the 3 p.m. appointment)
Burlingame Center, Clinic Building
1501 Trousdale Drive
Internal Medicine Department, 3rd Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010
Your insurance will be billed for your visit. A co-pay is required if applicable.
A support person may join you at no additional charge.
For questions or to register, please call 650-652-8220.
- Please have your lab orders completed before the appointment (if requested by physician).
- As you will be attending the Shared Medical Appointment with other patients, you will be asked to sign a confidentiality waiver.
View a list of Shared Medical Appointments PAMF offers.