Palo Alto Medical Foundation Sponsorship and Program Support Guidelines
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation accepts requests for sponsorship and program support from community organizations in our service areas (.jpg image) for health-related programs and services that are aligned with PAMF’s giving priorities.
Eligible Organizations: Requesting organizations should have a health-focused program, service or event that achieves measurable goals and outcomes. We reserve the right to determine whether a request meets the eligibility requirements.
Giving priorities will be determined annually by PAMF to guide our decisions in providing sponsorship and program support.
PAMF Giving Priorities
- Improve access to health care and support services for vulnerable and at risk populations.
- Improve the education about and prevention of health problems resulting from various social and environmental issues.
- Improve the capacity of safety net services and providers.
- Support complementary services in the community for PAMF programs of excellence (Cancer Care, Weight Management, Cardiovascular Disease).
Filling out this online request does NOT guarantee funding. PAMF does not consider funding requests from the following types of organizations or for the following activities (additional restrictions may apply):
- Alumni groups, universities, individual schools, PTAs, Boosters and Parent Clubs
- Money used as dues
- Money for entry fees to charitable races, walks, etc.
- Subscription fees for publications
- Monetary contributions or sponsorship of individual sport teams or athletic programs
- Individuals and/or personal requests such as scholarships, individual tuition, payment for educational purposes, conferences, etc.
- Religious events*
- Political campaigns**
*PAMF may consider a grant or scholarship to faith based organizations if they are providing a secular program that serves the broader community.
**PAMF is a non profit organization and is legally prohibited from funding political campaigns.
If this is a request for an event, please consider the timeframes below for submitting your application. Incomplete applications will delay the review process. Requests will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
SUBMIT REQUEST BY:
Sponsorship and Program Support Procedure
Requests for sponsorships and program support may be submitted throughout the year and reviewed on a quarterly basis. All requests must be submitted using the Online Sponsorship and Program Support Application. Submit your requests early with the required documents.
- Fill out the Online Sponsorship and Program Support Application
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. You will have the opportunity to submit additional information at that time.
- At the end of the year, we ask that you send us a one page letter on letterhead outlining how the funds supported your organization, project, or event. This letter is required for consideration for future funding.
Sponsorship / Event Information
If you are requesting sponsorship of an event that involves the need for graphics, please let us know so that we can supply logo graphics and proper phrasing of our name. Please provide us with detailed graphics specifications.
We would also like to know the following:
- If there are print materials such as programs, please indicate the number of materials being circulated.
- If banners, what size and where will they be shown?
- If an ad, such as a program ad, where will this be placed and what are the dimensions?
- Who is the primary audience for the sponsorship materials?
If your request is granted, we will work with you to get you the necessary graphics materials.
After the Event / Project
At the end of the calendar year, please submit a letter on letterhead to PAMF outlining how the grant or sponsorship supported your organization. The letter should include the service provided, approximate number of people served, as well as the importance of the program to specific members of the community or the community at large.
For questions, please contact:
Community Benefit Review Committee