Facility | Surgery Center Palo AltoThe Dr. R. Hewlett Lee Surgery Center Palo Alto is situated at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation campus on El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California. The state-of-the-art, 13,000 square foot facility provides convenient access to an unparalleled level of safe, timely, outpatient surgical and medical care in pleasant, comfortable surroundings.
The Surgery Center Palo Alto is located on Level A of the Jamplis Building, a brief elevator ride from the offices of PAMF surgeons.
Special FeaturesSpecial features of the spacious, attractive facility include:
- Convenient, free underground parking garage immediately adjacent to the Surgery Center Palo Alto. Refer to the location page for directions.
- A pre-operative suite with walled cubicles to provide optimum privacy for patients as they prepare for surgery.
- Four large, fully equipped operating rooms and a sterile equipment storage room.
- Three minor procedure rooms for patients who don't require general anesthesia during such procedures as endoscopies, colonoscopies and removal of skin growths.
- A large, comfortable waiting room for patients' family members and friends.