Facility | Palo Alto SurgecenterThe Dr. R. Hewlett Lee Surgecenter of Palo Alto is situated at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation campus on El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California. The state-of-the-art, 13,000 square foot facility provides convenient access to an unparalleled level of safe, timely, outpatient surgical and medical care in pleasant, comfortable surroundings.
The Surgecenter is located on Level A of the Jamplis Building, a brief elevator ride from the offices of PAMF surgeons.
Special FeaturesSpecial features of the spacious, attractive facility include:
- Convenient, free underground parking garage immediately adjacent to the Surgecenter. Refer to the location page for directions.
- A pre-operative suite with walled cubicles to provide optimum privacy for patients as they prepare for surgery.
- Four large, fully equipped operating rooms and a sterile equipment storage room.
- Three minor procedure rooms for patients who don't require general anesthesia during such procedures as endoscopies, colonoscopies and removal of skin growths.
- A large, comfortable waiting room for patients' family members and friends.