Report Card: What Patients Have to Say About the Surgery Center Palo Alto
The Surgery Center Palo Alto believes that the best way to serve its patients is to LISTEN to them. That's exactly what they do -- before, during and after each patient visit. This feedback helps them gauge how well they are doing their job from the perspective that matters most - yours .
Following are comments submitted by recent Surgery Center Palo Alto patients.
- It's wonderful how you have streamlined and humanized medical care.
- All staff members (physicians included) are 'true professionals' in every sense -- all deserve merit increases! (from an ex-health care professional who knows)
- Nice surroundings, concerned staff, successful procedure. All that was missing was the champagne and caviar.
- It was such a nice touch to have the bear for the 5 year-old patient. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
- Great, caring, professional staff and service! This is the best Surgery Center Palo Alto and Medical Group in the USA!
- Like having surgery at Nordstrom. Very pleasant experience!!!
- I am a former NYC detective and have dealt with many hospitals. You rate among the best that I have ever been involved with. A first class operation, very pleased -- keep up your standards.
- The staff kept me informed on every procedure they were performing. They were caring, warm, friendly and have a wonderful sense humor.
- I was impressed with how everyone was to our 5 year-old son and to us. All the nurses and doctors went out of their way to try and comfort our son and make us all as comfortable as possible.
- I have told everyone I know at Stanford about my wonderful experience and told them all if they do not use Surgery Center Palo Alto, they should change insurance. Thank you.
- I was very impressed with every aspect of this procedure. Including the drinks for those waiting for patients! Thank you to everyone!
- Enjoyed chatting with the nurses. It was the most fun I've had for a surgical procedure.
- After a very bad experience at another facility, I could not believe the quality of care and support given by the physicians as well as the entire staff. My heartfelt thanks!
- Patient care and customer service was top-notch from 'end to end,' so to speak. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and very professional. I will definitely recommend you to my friends.
Tell Us More
If you received care at the Surgery Center Palo Alto recently, we'd like to hear about your experience. To speak with our staff directly, please call 650-324-1832.