Archive of Sports Injuries Interviews and Stories
Sports strengthen your cardiovascular system, as well as improve your flexibility, balance and coordination. However, they can also result in injuries to your soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments), bones and joints. Learn more about these common sports-related injuries.
- Stress Fractures
- ACL tears, interview with Dr. Sally Harris, PAMF Sports Medicine Department.
- Katie's Story, about her own ACL tear
- Shoulder tears, interview with Dr. Colin Eakin, PAMF Sports Medicine Department
- Slipped Discs, Jamie's story.
- Tennis Elbow, interview with Dr. William E. Straw, PAMF Sports Medicine Department.
Back to top