Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Reference Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- Do you have ear pain?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
- Do you have trouble hearing?
- What home treatment methods have you tried?
- What nonprescription earwax softeners have you used?
- Have you ever had a ruptured eardrum?
- Do you wear hearing aids?
- Do you have any Reference health risks?
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference January 9, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Reference William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine
Reference H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine