Symptoms of supraventricular tachycardia include:
- A racing or fluttering feeling in the chest (palpitations).
- Chest discomfort (pressure, tightness, pain).
- Lightheadedness or dizziness.
- Fainting (syncope).
- Shortness of breath.
- A pounding pulse. You may feel or see your pulse beating, especially at your neck, where large blood vessels are close to the skin.
- Tightness or fullness in the throat.
- Tiredness (fatigue).
- Excessive urine production.
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference August 9, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Reference Rakesh K. Pai, MD, FACC - Cardiology, Electrophysiology
Reference John M. Miller, MD, FACC - Cardiology, Electrophysiology