Side effects of chlorambucil are common, generally mild, and may include:
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Cough or shortness of breath.
- Skin rash, which may itch.
- Mouth sores (stomatitis).
- Changes in the way foods taste.
- Low blood counts, which may make you tired and more likely to get an infection.
See Drug Reference for a full list of side effects. (Drug Reference is not available in all systems.)
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: December 17, 2010|
|Medical Review:||Reference Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine
Reference Brian Leber, MDCM, FRCPC - Hematology