Facial Problems, Noninjury
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Reference Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms? How long have you had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If so, how was it treated?
- What makes your symptoms better or worse?
- Have you recently had a cough, cold symptoms, allergies, or headaches? Be prepared to describe any nasal drainage or sputum coughed up, or the location and severity of headaches.
- Have you had an injury to this area? Do you have any continuing problems because of a previous injury?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription or nonprescription medicines do you take?
- Do you have any Reference health risks?
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference April 14, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Reference William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine
Reference David Messenger, MD