Stories About Coping
Stress is a normal part of life. You may feel stress about friendships, grades, tests, family issues, homework, work, extracurricular activities, or your love life. We can't rid our lives of stress, but we all can learn how to cope with it.
Here are some stories about how the SWEAT kids cope.
- A Balanced Life & the SAT Score, by
- One Step at a Time, by Abe Wilson
- Emotionally Confused, by Amrita Dixit
- Coping with the Death of a Parent, by Kelly Sitts
- The Headache: Coping with Migraines, by
- Experiences with Priorities, by Tina Ma
- The "Best Friend", by Madeline Macartney
- Stress in Junior Year, by Rosie DeChant
- Coping with Sleepaway Camp, by Sargun Kaur
- Scars, by Michelle Schroeder
Back to top