Notes from Teen Health 411
These articles are written by Nancy L. Brown, a developmental psychologist and senior research associate at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) Research Institute. Dr. Brown leads the Adolescent Interest Group for the PAMF Teen Web site and coordinates two health information Web sites for preteens and teens.
- Teaching Kids about Investing in the Stock Market
- Teens and Piercing
- African-American Teens and HIV
- Financial Fitness for Teens and Preteens
- Surviving a Borderline Parent
- Teens and Eating Disorders
- Driving Risks
- Adolescent Immunizations
- Coming-of-age rituals
- Designing your own coming-of-age ritual
- Role of fathers in HIV Education
- Oral and Dental Complications from Piercing
- Manorexia - Males and Eating Disorders
Disclaimer: This content is the opinion of the author(s) and not necessarily that of your health care provider, the Palo Alto Medical Clinic, the Palo Alto Medical Foundation or Sutter Health. This information is provided for your general information and education only, and should not be relied upon for personal diagnosis or treatment. If you feel like you have an illness or need emotional support for a problem, please contact you personal physician NOW.
Last reviewed August 2012
For more information on Nancy Brown, please go to her profile page.