Notes from Teen Health 411
These articles are written by Nancy L. Brown, a developmental psychologist and senior research associate at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) Research Institute.
Dr. Brown leads the Adolescent Interest Group for the PAMF Teen Web site and coordinates two health information Web sites for preteens and teens.
- Teaching Kids About Investing in the Stock Market
- Piercing & Teens
- HIV & African American Teens
- Financial Fitness for Teens & Preteens
- Surviving a Borderline Parent
- Teens & Eating Disorders
- Driving Risks
- Adolescent Immunizations
- Coming-of-Age Rituals
- Designing a Coming-of-Age Ritual
- Role of Fathers in HIV Education
- Oral & Dental Complications from Piercing
- Manorexia: Males & Eating Disorders
Disclaimer: This content is the opinion of the author(s) and not necessarily that of your health care provider, the Palo Alto Medical Clinic, the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, or Sutter Health.
This information is provided for your general information and education only, and should not be relied upon for personal diagnosis or treatment.
If you feel like you have an illness or need emotional support for a problem, please contact your personal physician NOW.
Back to top
Written & Reviewed By:
PAMF Senior Research Associate
Nancy Brown, Ph.D., M.A., Ed.S.
Last Reviewed: October 2013