Risks of Drinking Too Much
There are certain risks associated with drinking too much:
- Blacking out and not remembering what you did while you were drunk.
- Passing out in an unfamiliar place or a place where your safety could be at risk.
- Decreased inhibitions resulting in embarrassing and dangerous behavior.
- A hangover which includes: nausea, fatigue, upset stomach, headache, sore muscles, "cotton mouth," lack of motivation.
- Alcohol-related injuries resulting from loss of inhibitions and coordination.
- Death by nervous system failure, injury and choking (on own vomit).
Back to top