SWEAT is not being offered this summer, 2015.
This page has examples from previous S.W.E.A.T. projects. Much of the content from these projects are included into the website or used by local schools as lesson plans and resources for other students.
* We do have sample project files that can be emailed to you for free. Those topics marked with an asterisks are available.
Please contact, Dr. Nancy Brown at email@example.com if you would like a copy.
- * Yoga and Meditation with Kids
- * Healthy Habits with MSJHS Medcorps
- * The Easy Microwave Cookbook
- * Stress Management Class for 4th and 5th grades
- Breastfeeding & the Onset of Puberty
- Nutrition of Two White Crystals
- What I Wish I'd Known
- Play and Eat Healthy
- Sugar Rush = Body Crush
- Operation StressLess
- The Healthy Senior Citizen
- The Peak of Your Academic and Athletic
- Ability Begins with Nutrition
- QPR: Question, Persuade, Refer
- A High Schooler's Guide to a Better Night's Sleep
Back to top