5210 Numbers to Live By: A Healthy Start to the School Year!
Throughout August 2014, PAMF Pediatrics departments and our Community Health Resource Centers will feature the 5210 Numbers to Live By!
How to Participate:
- Print out the activity of the month from home.
- Encourage your child to participate in the activity of the month on your next visit.
- Completed activities can be turned in at the front desk of participating Pediatric departments or our Community Health Resource Centers for display and a 5210 prize.
- See below for locations and information on the 5210 Numbers to Live By!
- If you won’t be coming into a clinic this month, print out these healthy snack and activity cards to share with your children at home. Encourage kids to pull the cards from a hat or bowl to find out which new fruit, vegetable or activity to try that week!
Aim for five fruits and vegetables every day: Healthy Heroes Fly by the Drive Thru
Keep recreational screen time to two hours or less every day: You Have the Power to Turn Off the Power
Include at least one hour or more of active play every day: Toss the Remote, Go Outside and Play
Skip sugar-sweetened beverages, drink more water every day: Life is Sweet Enough
Mountain View Pediatrics
"Hi, I'm Dr. Hanna. I'm a 5210 Healthy Hero!
I like to bike ... What do you like to do?"
Aptos Family Medicine and Pediatrics
Dublin Pediatrics and Community Health Resource Center
Fremont Pediatrics and Community Health Resource Center
Los Altos Pediatrics
Los Gatos Family Medicine and Pediatrics
Mountain View Pediatrics and Community Health Resource Center
Palo Alto Pediatrics and Community Health Resource Center
San Carlos Pediatrics
San Carlos Center Pediatrics
Santa Clara Pediatrics
Santa Cruz Pediatrics: