Body Image for Young Adults
Illustration by Jaci Price and the "How I Look Journal 2013"
What do you see when you look in the mirror? We all see something we want to change sometimes, but if your body image is too far removed from reality, you may be at risk for eating disorders.
Read more about this in the articles below:
- Anorexia (Teen)*
- Binge Eating (Teen)
- Bulimia (Teen)
- Dangers of Eating Disorders (Teen)
- Eating Disorders (Teen)
- Males and Body Image: A Personal Perspective
- Orthorexia Nervosa (Teen)
- The Media (Teen)
- Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Body Image (Teen)
* (Teen) - These links go to the teen health site, where content is shared between young adults and teens.